For those of you that are going through the Ketogenic diet, you may wonder if it is time to take a pause and create some Italian Roll-ups at home. The answer is Yes, it is time to create a keto friendly version of the Italian Roll-ups.
You’ve probably seen the ads for the Subway Italian Keto Roll-ups like you’ve seen for Low Calorie Sushi Roll Ups, and Regular Sushi Roll Ups, and you’re probably wondering if they are any good. So, what exactly do these roll-ups taste like? It’s hard to describe, since they taste different from one person to the next. The best way to describe it is that it tastes like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a little bit of pizza sauce on it.
Thanks for landing on my blog, I’m glad that you’re interested in my journey, the first thing I wanted to mention is that I do not condone eating Subway Italian Keto Roll-ups, but hey, who am I to judge? If you’re not into following an extremely strict diet, it might be more of a convenience for you.
Satisfy your need for Italian snacks!
These Italian rolls are easier to prepare than a traditional sandwich, and each one only has one carbohydrate! To create a nostalgic flavor, add your favorite traditional toppings.
It’s not only a fantastic choice for a fast lunch or snack, but it’s also a fantastic party meal. You can wrap them up for an on-the-go snack, and even people who aren’t on a keto diet will like them!
- It’s also possible that filling the storage tank is a good idea. If you have a favorite dressing left over from your traditional zucchini days, it may be used in this recipe as long as it doesn’t include any carbohydrates. Beano’s Original Sub Dressing, for example, is a fast carb-free dressing replacement.
- Mayonnaise should not be applied on the top of the meat. The mayonnaise will seep out a little and rise to the top if you roll it up tightly. Because the salami was on top in this dish, we simply put mayonnaise on the pepperoni (the second meat on top).
- Carbohydrate content varies across cheeses. We used thinly sliced Provolone Boar’s Head Picante for this dish. Each slice weighs half an ounce and includes 0.5 grams of carbs. However, the quantity of carbs in your cheese may vary depending on the type and how finely sliced it is.
- If you don’t plan on eating them straight away, keep them refrigerated. If you’re preparing them in the morning to eat later in the day (or if you’re serving them at a party), keep them refrigerated until ready to serve.
Subketo rolls from Italy
..: SERIES 5
TIME TO PREPARE: 10 MINUTES
TIME TOTAL: 10 MINUTES
The zesty tastes of an Italian salad without the grains and made in minutes!
- 14 pound sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal sal
- a 14-pound pepperoni sub
- 14 of a book of pros from the jamb of the jamb of the jamb of the jamb of the jamb of the jamb of the jamb of the jamb
- 14 pound provolone cheese with a kick
- 2 tblsp. of mayonnaise
- 14 cup lettuce, grated
- 1 little chopped red onion
- a quarter cup of black olives ies, ies, ies
- 14 cup Rotweinessig
- 34 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons herbs d’Italie
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
Stack the meat and cheese in the following order: biggest (top) to smallest (bottom) (bottom).
Spread a thin coating of mayonnaise over the chain’s middle.
Mayonnaise should be poured over the lettuce, onions, and olives.
Wrap the chain firmly from the bottom (smallest meat/cheese) to the top (biggest meat/cheese). So they don’t curl up, roll them up firmly. Insert a toothpick in the center to keep it in place after it’s wrapped up.
Prepare the dressing when the meal is ready to be served: Combine the vinegar, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and salt in a small bowl. Enjoy the sandwich after dipping it in the vinaigrette.
To keep the ingredients from drying out, store in an airtight container or wrap the dish in cling film.
1 serving size (yield: 5) calorie count per serving: 244 0 Fiber 0 Sugar 21 Fat 1 Total Carbohydrates 1 NET CARBOHYDRATE (15 PROTEINS)
Presented to you by
Experiment with new ideas!
Now that you’ve mastered the art of creating sandwiches, you can branch out beyond Italian doughs and experiment with your other favorite meats, cheeses, and toppings – just keep the carbohydrates low, and you’ll be able to create a variety of great sandwiches! Have a blast!
This Italian sausage and pasta dish is a must-try!
I have been out of town with my family for a week, and I have been eating Italian food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. So, it’s hard to stick with something new when I am eating such old favorites. That is why I have decided to start my own keto blog, and I will be using this blog to share all my new keto recipes and ideas with you.. Read more about meat and cheese roll ups and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- italian roll ups
- keto lunch meat roll ups
- keto deli meat
- can i eat deli meat on keto diet
- boars head keto