These bars are easy to make, and they’re delicious! You can add a little more pumpkin pie spice if you like. They are a great fall breakfast that is keto friendly, gluten free, grain free, nut free and sugar free. They are a great way to get in pumpkin and pumpkin spice and use erythritol.
The diet industry has been constantly evolving since it first gained public attention in the 1970’s. The purpose of this industry is to offer weight loss solutions that are reliable and effective. Currently, the internet is flooded with blogs that offer nutrition and exercise tips for losing weight. Many of these blogs state that they are focused on helping people lose weight. At the same time, however, many of these blogs fail to provide reliable and effective solutions for losing weight.
Welcome to the beautiful land of low carbohydrate pumpkin bliss. Are you tired of trying to find the perfect pumpkin bars recipe? Well, we have the solution for you. These pumpkin bars are the perfect combination of baking and keto-friendly goodness. The pumpkin puree is the perfect complement to your tasty keto bars. I need to add a disclaimer that though this blog is meant to be about machines, I’ve just been too busy with my blogging goals to be able to add the technical stuff that I’d really like to. However, I will begin this blog by stating that in order to have a successful blog you need to have a consistent posting schedule. You need to be posting new content on a regular basis inThese pumpkin keto barsare easy to make with a low-carb almond flour crust, sugar-free pumpkin filling, and dairy-free whipped topping. They have all the delicious flavors of classic pumpkin pie without having to make a pie crust and are the best low-carb dessert for fall! PIN HERE for future reference and follow my tips for morerecipe ideas.
Low-carb pumpkin pie
These Keto Pumpkin Pie Bars are the perfect sugar-free keto dessert for fall. These are based on the popular keto pumpkin pie recipe and have all the classic pumpkin pie flavors without having to make a pie crust. We like to make these pumpkin bars along with other pumpkin recipes like our keto pumpkin bread, paleo pumpkin cookies, and these low-carb pumpkin pancakes in September, October, and November when the weather gets cooler. They can be made ahead of time and are full of warm spices that are perfect for fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Ingredients needed to prepare theketo squash squares
Classic pumpkin pie recipes are usually made with a combination of extra virgin flour, brown sugar, evaporated cream, butter and heavy cream. Because we wanted these pumpkin bars to be healthy, you need :
for grain-free pie crust
- Ghi: You’ll need melted ghee or refined coconut oil.
- Yakona Syrup or Lakanto Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- Vanilla extract: adds flavor and makes the product very tasty.
- Ultrafine Bleached Almond Flour : our favorite paleo and low-carb flour to use in place of flour for all purposes.
- Coconut flour is another gluten-free flour that offers the right texture. We haven’t tested any other flour combinations for this bread recipe, but you can substitute tapioca flour or maranta if you don’t have coconut flour on hand.
For pie filling
- Pumpkin puree:(Be sure to use sugar-free canned pumpkin puree or homemade puree from fresh homemade pumpkin. Do not use canned pumpkin pie filling that contains added sweeteners and fillers, as this will alter the taste and texture of your paleo pumpkin pie bars.
- Coconut cream:You can also use the thicker part of canned coconut milk.
- : maple syrup adds natural sweetness and extra moisture. You can replace it with another liquid sweetener of your choice, such as. B. Coconut Nectar Syrup, Lakanto Sugar Free Maple Syrup to make keto bars for pumpkin pie.
- Monkfruit Gold sweetener or replace it with another brown sugar substitute you like, such as Swerve Gold brown sugar substitute or golden erythritol.
- vanilla extract and fine-grained sea salt balance the sweetness and provide a delicious aroma.
- Pumpkin spice cake: If you don’t have homemade pumpkin pie spice, combine cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- ground cinnamon
- Eggs:binds the ingredients together and helps the pumpkin filling rise. We haven’t tried making this pumpkin pie vegan with chia or flax eggs yet, but would love to hear if you do. Make sure the eggs are at room temperature.
- Whipped cream:Or coconut whipped cream, optional.
- Pumpkin spice cake
How to make pumpkin keto bars
- Preparation for cooking Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 baking sheet with parchment paper, leaving a small area. Set it aside.
- Baking crust: In a large bowl, mix the coconut oil, sweetener and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the almond flour and coconut flour and mix until a dough forms.
- Baking crust: Press dough into the bottom of a lined baking sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Prepare filling: In a large bowl, beat the eggs, then add the pumpkin puree, coconut cream, sweeteners, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and beat until combined. You can also puree the ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Jaws: Pour the filling over the crust and pat gently on the table to remove any air bubbles. Bake 50-60 minutes, or until filling is solidified and no longer wobbly.
- Cooling and cooling: Remove the bars from the oven and let them cool completely to room temperature. Then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
Cutting, garnishing and serving Once cool, cut into 12 equal bars and top each bar with whipped cream or coconut cream sprinkled with a little pumpkin pie spice.
Tips for making the best low-carb pumpkin bars
- Spread breadcrumbs liberally. I recommend lining the baking sheet with a large piece of parchment paper so that it extends over the edges of the sheet. Once the pumpkin pie squares have cooled, you can remove them from the pan and easily cut them out.
- Use of canned pumpkin puree If you make the pumpkin pie filling, use canned pumpkin puree, not canned pumpkin pie filling. Their filling is the star of the show when it comes to pumpkin flavor!
- Do not knead dough: It’s not a bad thing if the cake mix is a little lumpy. Do not try to knead the dough until it is smooth.
- Allow to cool completely. Allow the pumpkin dessert bars to cool completely on the counter before placing them in the refrigerator. This makes them easier to slice and prevents moisture from building up in the fridge.
Store leftover pumpkin bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They last up to 5 days! I recommend topping the bars with whipped cream to keep them fresh and pretty.
Can you freeze pumpkin bars for keto
Yes! If you want to freeze these low-carb pumpkin bars, you need to let them cool completely first. Cover the pan tightly with plastic wrap and store in a resealable bag or cover with foil. You can also transfer the bars to an airtight container with a sealable lid. These easy pumpkin pie bars can be frozen for up to 2 months. When you’re ready to eat, thaw the bars by placing them in the fridge the night before. ‘ To reheat them, you can bake them at 350F for about 10 minutes or reheat them on a heatproof plate in the microwave until hot. More pumpkin keto recipes you’ll love: Pumpkin Granola Low-carb pumpkin waffles
Pumpkin Keto bar
These pumpkin keto bars are easy to make with a low-carb almond flour crust, sugar-free pumpkin filling, and dairy-free whipped cream topping. They have all the delicious flavors of classic pumpkin pie without having to make a pie crust and are the best low-carb dessert for fall! Total time 1 hour and 15 minutes
For the rind
- 1/3 Tasse Ghee or refined coconut oil erweicht
- 3 tablespoonsYacon syrup OR Lacanto sugar-free maple syrup, or liquid sweetener of choice.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Bags superfine Mandelmehl
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 15 ounces tin of mashed pumpkin pie filling without pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canned coconut cream or use a thick serving of canned whole coconut milk
- 3 Eßl. Lakanto Sugar-free Maple Syrup or other sweetener.
- 1/4de tassed’suc suc d’or ou d’un substitut de sucre brun de préférence
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine-grained sea salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spices
- 1/2 Teelöffel gemahlener Zimt
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- Coconut whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spices
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 baking sheet with parchment paper, leaving a small area. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut oil, sugar-free maple syrup and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the almond flour and coconut flour and mix until a dough forms.
- Press dough into the bottom of a lined baking sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, then add the pumpkin puree, coconut cream, sweeteners, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and beat until combined. You can also puree the ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Baking: Pour the filling over the crust and pat gently on the table to remove any air bubbles. Bake 50-60 minutes, or until filling is solidified and no longer jiggles.
- Leave to cool and place in the fridge: Remove the bars from the oven and let them cool completely to room temperature. Then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Slice, add toppings and serve: Once cool, cut into 12 equal bars and top each bar with whipped cream or coconut cream sprinkled with a little pumpkin pie spice.
Nutritional information Pumpkin Keto Bars Quantity per serving (1 bar) Calories 167 Calories from fat 81 % of daily costs* Total fat content 9 g 14% Total carbohydrates 3 g 1% Dietary fibre 3 g 12% Sugar 3g Protein 4g 8% * Daily percentages are based on a 2000 calorie diet.While pumpkin is best known for its role in pumpkin pie, it can also be used in many other recipes, including these wonderful pumpkin bars. With a base of almond flour, pumpkin and vanilla whey protein powder, these bars are also low carb.. Read more about keto pumpkin bread and let us know what you think.
keto pumpkin bars with coconut flourketo pumpkin breakfast barsketo pumpkin recipes with coconut flourketo pumpkin breadketo pumpkin muffinsketo pumpkin mousse,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,Keto for Life: Look Better, Feel Better, and Watch the Weight Fall off with 160+ Delicious High-Fat Recipes,Book by Mellissa Sevigny,Keto for Life recipes,keto pumpkin bars with coconut flour,keto pumpkin breakfast bars,keto pumpkin recipes with coconut flour,keto pumpkin bread,keto pumpkin muffins,keto pumpkin mousse,keto pumpkin recipes savory