This recipe is very healthy and delicious. It is a low-fat recipe, and the zucchini adds a great crunch to the bread. You can make this recipe in a variety of ways: substitute the zucchini for the flour, use whole wheat flour, use egg whites, add chocolate chips, etc. You can also substitute other vegetables such as carrots for the zucchini.
Chocolate chip and zucchini bread? Yeah, I guess you could say that. But I wouldn’t! Why? Because this recipe is better than that. In fact, I think you’ll be amazed at the results of this chocolate chip zucchini bread.
All of us love and crave our favorite foods, but it is not always possible to eat them all the time. While you can always resort to using diet pills, there is an alternative to losing weight naturally. There are numerous weight loss products on the market, but you can certainly find the best weight loss pill in no time. If you are looking to shed a few pounds and have a great time doing it, this article is perfect for you.
If you’ve ever enjoyed banana bread or a soft dessert, you’ll love this chocolate chip zucchini bread! We’ve developed the ideal low-carb breakfast or dessert with a golden, crispy outside and a warm, juicy inside without compromising enjoyment!
Bread made with ketones
Bread is likely near the top of the list of items to avoid while following a ketogenic diet, and with good reason. Sandwiches, French toast, and my favorite snack, peanut butter on bread, all need it. We’ve collected all of the keto bread you’ll need in one spot, whether you like savory or sweet bread. Here are some of our personal favorites:
The best keto bread is spicy. Megha’s favorite is garlic and cheese toast. Bread made using coconut flour (if you don’t like nuts!)
Blueberry pie is a soft dessert. Pumpkin bread with a low carb count Cinnamon ricotta pie (which can easily be turned into bread!) Gingerbread
Keto baking may be challenging, but if you like baking and want to learn more, JoinTheCurve.com offers a fantastic Keto Baking 101 course.
List of Keto Foods (FREE PRINTABLE)
Join 150,000 other people who are getting a FREE keto nutrition list and fresh recipes every week!
It takes some getting used to, but it’s simple after you figure out how to utilize keto flour, sweeteners, and the proper amounts. I’ll give you some pointers on how to get the ideal moisture content in a loaf.
- The final result has the perfect texture thanks to the mix of almond and coconut flour. It shouldn’t be too crumbly, and it shouldn’t be so moist that it doesn’t cook.
- Without using the additional wet ingredients, drain and squeeze the zucchini to remove any excess moisture. The bread may get mushy if you don’t squeeze the zucchini firmly enough.
- a sufficient amount of baking powder to get the bread to rise The bread will be flat and undercooked if you don’t use enough, and the final result will taste nasty if you use too much!
Cooking the right way
Cooking time may be a headache as well, not just because oven temperatures vary so much, but also because keto flour burns quickly. This chocolate zucchini bread is best cooked at a lower temperature for a longer period of time. You’ll get a burned top and an undercooked center if you raise the temperature to save time.
Because of the additional moisture in the drained and squeezed courgettes, a slow and low temperature is the best way to get a moist and properly cooked bread. From the 40th minute onwards, keep an eye on the bread to ensure it does not burn.
Checking with a toothpick, no matter what you’re baking, is always a dependable method to ensure your bakes aren’t overdone. Place a clean toothpick in the center and remove it if it comes out clean!
Mincing and chilling
Any preparation, particularly ketones, must be allowed to cool completely before being transferred and sliced. Why? Because they are prone to falling apart after cooking. Allow at least 20 minutes for this chocolate zucchini bread to cool fully before flipping and serving! It will break apart if you push it any farther.
Chocolate-covered zucchini bread with nuts
We suggest increasing the quantity of sugar in this recipe if you like sweeter dessert loaves! I would use 1/3 cup of erythritol instead of 2 teaspoons. If you enjoy gently sweet sweets as much as we do, we offer the ideal mix of erythritol and stevia for you. This chocolate-chip zucchini roll is light and fluffy, and it will transport you to the golden days of pre-keto desserts!
Do you want to eat healthier desserts?
Only a low-carb diet allows for healthy and nutritious sweets! Our culinary site includes a whole section devoted to healthy versions of your favorite meals, such as pecan pie, jam tart, and, believe it or not, cinnamon buns!
Try them all out and let us know what you think by tagging us on Instagram so we can highlight them in our Stories!
Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Banana bread with less carbs. It’s juicy and thick thanks to the shredded zucchini, and it’s topped with soft chocolate chips.
12 slices per portion
Calories in a single serving: 208 kcal
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
20-minute rest period
Time to prepare: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Using parchment paper or coconut oil spray, butter a 9-inch meatloaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and erythritol until light and fluffy. Combine the eggs, stevia, and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Grate the zucchini and wrap it in gauze or many layers of strong kitchen paper (as seen in the video). To expel as much moisture as possible, squeeze out over the sink.
- In a mixing dish, combine the shredded courgettes. Toss the dough with the chocolate chips and almonds.
- Place the batter in the pan that has been prepared. Smooth the top using a spatula and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool fully in the pan before turning out and slicing into 12 pieces.
- Note: Because the oven temperature fluctuates so much and the bread may quickly burn, keep an eye on it starting at 40 minutes. Check with a toothpick if the top and edges are too golden – it’s probably done! If you need to store it for a longer period of time but the edges are beginning to burn, just cover them with foil to prevent them from burning any more.
4 g net carbohydrates per serving a single slice 12 slices of power
Information about nutrition
Chocolate-covered zucchini bread
Amount per serving
Calories (from fat) 208Calories (from carbs) 189
*Percentage of daily expenses
Fat content: 32% (21 g).
Carbohydrates account for 72% of the total.
3g12 percent dietary fiber
6 g of protein is 12% of the total.
* Percentages are calculated based on a 2000-calorie diet.
Zucchini bread with chocolate chips (keywords)
Hush! Are you the one who did it? Add us to your Instagram feed! We’d love to see your work! Leave a comment and review below or tag us on Instagram at @keto.connect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you squeeze water out of zucchini for bread?
No, you don’t squeeze water out of zucchini for bread.
Why is my zucchini bread gummy?
The zucchini bread is gummy because it has too much moisture in it. The moisture is what makes the bread gummy.
Does zucchini bread taste like banana bread?
No, zucchini bread does not taste like banana bread.
chocolate chip zucchini bread healthytoll house chocolate chip zucchini breadchocolate chip zucchini bread allrecipesdouble chocolate chip zucchini breadchocolate chip zucchini bread muffinschocolate chip zucchini bread, vegan,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,chocolate chip zucchini bread healthy,toll house chocolate chip zucchini bread,chocolate chip zucchini bread allrecipes,chocolate chip zucchini bread muffins,chocolate chip zucchini bread, vegan,chocolate chip zucchini bread taste of home,food and wine chocolate chip zucchini bread,one bowl chocolate chip zucchini bread