In this blog, I will show you how to make a 1 minute keto mug brownie recipe which is very simple and easy to make. Just take a mug, pour some flour, add some butter, and then mix it well with the ingredients. You need 3 ingredients to make these brownies, and the secret is to add 1 minute and then drizzle the mixture on the top of the mug and then bake it. These 1 minute keto mug brownies are quick, easy, and fun to make for your family and friends.
There is a fad with several of the weight loss/health & fitness gurus when it comes to the keto diet, and that’s the one minute keto mug brownie.
How about a recipe to help you out on those days when you need a quick and easy way to grab a delicious low carb recipe? Well, we have the perfect one for you!
Everyone knows that every now and then you simply need a little something sweet. We don’t have time to assemble a packaged brownie and wait for it to bake; we need dessert! That’s why we came up with the finest thick and fudgy keto mug brownie that’s gluten free and ready in less than 5 minutes.
Brownie in a Mug (gluten-free)
This is the recipe for you if you’re gluten intolerant or simply trying to limit your carb consumption. Coconut flour and cocoa powder are the only “flours” you’ll need. We selected coconut flour over almond flour in this recipe because we think it has a superior overall texture. Furthermore, a keto mug brownie would need almost a quarter cup of almond flour, which may induce gas and bloating due to the nuts.
The Advantages of Avoiding Gluten
Gluten has been linked to gastrointestinal discomfort, as well as inflammation. Gluten intolerance is more common than you may believe, and many individuals have trouble digesting this grain. The elimination of gluten reduces inflammation, which is a major advantage of keto (1). Gluten may also harm your intestines, making it more difficult to absorb nutrients (2). If you weren’t aware of the advantages of avoiding gluten, you now are.
It’s a Nut-Free Keto Mug Cake.
If you’re allergic to nuts, you must try this chocolate brownie cup cake. You won’t have to worry about nuts or almond flour in your dessert since it’s made using coconut flour. Most mug cake recipes ask for almond flour, but we realize how difficult it may be to avoid or restrict nuts, so we wanted to provide a nut-free alternative. If you’re not nut-free, add a tablespoon of almond butter or peanut butter to this keto mug brownie for more flavor.
Is it possible to make a dairy-free Brownie in a Keto Mug?
Our low-carb recipes are always created with the greatest possible flavor and texture in mind. Changing just one component, however, may result in a change in flavor or texture. If you want to make your low carb keto cup brownie dairy-free, you’ll need to substitute other items for the butter and cream. You may do so by:
Keto Food List (FREE PRINTABLE)
Join 150,000 people who have already gotten a FREE keto food list and fresh recipes every week!
- Coconut oil may be replaced with butter. Coconut oil is an excellent vegan substitute for butter that doesn’t change the flavor or texture much. If you don’t have coconut oil, 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin would suffice. Sugar-free and gluten-free canned pumpkin should be used. In other words, ordinary canned pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling.
- Dairy-free yoghurt or coconut cream may be used instead of cream. Both of these will work nicely in lieu of thick heavy cream. Make sure the dairy-free yoghurt macros are low carb and keto friendly, as well as fatty enough. The yoghurt may not have enough fat to make the low carb mug cake brownie moist if it is too thin. To assist with texture, combine a second egg yolk with the yoghurt in this instance.
It is not advised to substitute butter and cream, although it is doable. You may always try vegan or dairy-free goods; however, due of the poorer quality components, we tend to avoid them. When in doubt, stick to a low-net-carb keto brownie.
Sugar-Free Brownie in a Keto Mug at its Finest
This low-carb, sugar-free keto brownie in a cup is the ideal after-dinner treat. Everything from chocolate chips to keto ice cream may be sprinkled on top. By preparing this chocolate cup cake brownie using sugar-free sweetener, we save you the carbohydrates and calories. We chose granular erythritol as a sweetener since it is low in net carbohydrates and gluten free. As long as the granular keto sweetener is minimal in net carbohydrates, it should work. Other possibilities include:
- Granulated Monk Fruit– The finest form of monk fruit is typically available in a bottle. Because liquid monk fruit is costly, companies frequently create a granular version with erythritol to thicken it out. This is still a fantastic low-carb sweetener.
- Granulated Allulose– Allulose is a relatively new low-carb sweetener that may be found in a variety of keto products. Although it isn’t strictly a sugar alcohol, it may still be deducted from total carbohydrates.
- Liquid Stevia– If you want a low-carb, artificial-sweetener-free mug cake brownie, liquid stevia is a wonderful choice. We usually use 10-15 drops, but feel free to adjust according to personal liking.
Enjoy your sugar-free keto mug brownie without the almond flour. Because there is no sugar in this keto cup brownie, you may add additional toppings like freshly whipped cream and chocolate chips.
How to Make a Keto Brownie in a Mug
We may begin prepping the mug brownie now that it’s time to start baking. Let’s get started with your microwave-safe cup.
The basic flours for this mug brownie are unsweetened cocoa powder and coconut flour. Baking powder (not baking soda), granular sweetener, salt, and heavy cream are also required. Both heavy milk and egg yolks will add fat to the brownie, which will keep it moist. Finally, you’ll need butter (which you may melt in your cup) and 90% dark chocolate.
How to Make a Brownie in a Keto Mug
In a cup, add and mix the dry ingredients to begin creating your mug brownie recipe.
Then mix in the wet components until everything is well blended.
After the brownie batter has been uniformly combined, sprinkle the chopped chocolate on top. Depending on the strength of your microwave, microwave the mug cake for 50-70 seconds. I like a fudgy brownie, so I often cook the recipe slightly underdone. This will take approximately 50-60 seconds. Allow the brownie to cool completely before consuming it. Then go nuts with the garnishes!
How to Make a Low Carb Mug Brownie Even Better
What goes on top of a chocolate brownie is entirely up to the individual. Some people like simply whipped cream or fresh vanilla ice cream, while others enjoy any and all toppings. It’s entirely up to you what you serve on top, but here are a few of our personal favorites:
- Ice Cream– Ice cream is a wonderful low carb topping for warm cup brownies when maintained keto. Try a vanilla bean or a butter pecan if you want to go all out.
- Whipped Cream– I like whipped cream, particularly fresh whipped cream. Fresh heavy cream and erythritol mixed together in a stand mixer create a simple keto whipped cream. It’s light and airy, and it goes well with a thick keto brownie cup cake.
- Nut butters– Nut butter can transform mug brownies into Reeces-style brownie cups in no time. For a Reeces cup, use peanut butter or almond butter for a more natural taste.
- Chocolate Chips– We usually top our mug brownies with chopped chocolate, but that doesn’t mean you can’t add some sugarless chips as well. Lily’s chocolate chips are one of our favorites since the chocolate is smooth and tastes exactly like normal chips.
- Nuts– Any kind of nut you choose will give our soft and fudgy mug brownies a wonderful crunch.
The greatest part of any keto dish is the toppings, so don’t be scared to use a lot of them. Next time, combine a little bit of everything and accomplish precisely what your heart wants!
Desserts on the Keto Diet
Check out some of these delectable desserts the next time you want to try out some new keto recipes. The following are some of our favorites:
- Easy Keto Peanut Butter Fudge– To create this delicious keto fudge, all you need are a few basic ingredients and 10 minutes. We think you’ll like this dish as much as we do!
- Dairy-Free Keto Hot Chocolate– Unlike other keto recipes, this dairy-free hot chocolate contains both chocolate and cocoa powder. It also contains a touch of genuine vanilla essence that blends in well with the dark chocolate taste. The use of genuine dark chocolate aids in the creation of a coconut milk cocoa that is extremely smooth and creamy.
- Dark Chocolate Keto Mug Cake– Unsweetened cocoa powder and vanilla essence are used to make this gluten-free chocolate mug cake. It’s a single-serving dessert that’s ideal for mug cake fans. Just be sure to use more chocolate in this recipe to satisfy your chocolate cravings!
- Keto Peanut Butter and Jam Mug Cake– One final mug cake for all of you who love them as much as we do! It just takes one minute in the microwave to make a delicious dish that is guaranteed to amaze. Make careful to thoroughly combine the ingredients and serve with a dollop of fresh whipped cream!
We like sweets of all kinds and don’t discriminate! Whatever ingredients you have on hand (almond milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, almond butter), we’ve created a treat for you. So begin baking and be creative.
Keto Mug Brownie
This is one of the most delicious mug brownie recipes available. It’s not only soy- and sugar-free, but it’s also low-carb and gluten-free. It’s a go-to dish for anybody with a sweet taste who wants to indulge in a treat every night without going overboard on carbohydrates. Enjoy the recipe and let us know what you think in the comments section!
Keto Mug Brownie
Warm and fudgy keto mug brownies that are precisely portioned for you!
417 calories per serving
3 minute prep time
Time to cook: 2 minutes
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a microwave-safe cup.
Whisk in the wet ingredients until well mixed.
On top, sprinkle the chopped chocolate.
Microwave for 50 to 70 seconds, depending on your microwave’s wattage. I like my brownies extremely fudgy and little underdone, so I set the timer for 60 seconds. Allow a few minutes for the brownie to cool before consuming. It’s better to eat it when it’s still warm.
Keto Mug Brownie
Per Serving Amount
417 calories, 324 calories from fat
daily value in percent*
36 g (55 %) fat
Saturated Fat 22g (110%)
1 gram of trans fat
267mg 89 percent Cholesterol
Sodium 146mg (6% sodium)
10 percent potassium (356mg)
Carbohydrates account for 114% of total calories.
8 g of fiber (32%)
5g6 percent sugar
8 grams of protein (16%)
Vitamin A (1056IU) is a form of vitamin A that has a 21 percent absorption
One milligram of vitamin C is one percent of the body’s total vitamin C.
91% calcium (91mg)
4 milligrams of iron (22 percent)
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are calculated using a 2000-calorie diet.
Brownie in a Keto Mug
Psst! Did you make this?Tag us on Instagram!We love seeing what you’ve made! Tag us on Instagram at @keto.connect or leave a comment & rating below.
Have you tried a keto diet and failed? Don’t throw in the towel just yet! I have a great recipe that has helped me get into ketosis and I want to share it with you. I used to be very weak on the carb front. I would eat a big bowl of pasta and cake for every meal, and I could never get into ketosis. I tried weight watchers and counting points, but it just wasn’t working for me. Then I found out about the keto diet.. Read more about brownie in a mug and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto mug brownie cheesecake
- keto mug cake
- low calorie mug brownie
- almond flour mug brownie
- keto brownies mug